RWF and Hightown Barracks
Relaxing on a bench in Lord Street Wrexham, 1975
Opposite the Wynnstay Arms is a new (ish) apartment development named Ney Court, it replaced the buildings that were taken down when one side of Yorke Street was demolished back in the 70s. The apartments [more]
HENRY WHITING 1869 – 1952 ALICE WHITING 1874 – 1966 ALICE MARGARET GRIFFITHS 1916 -1992 DOUGLAS HAIG GRIFFITHS 1917 – 1944 Henry Whitting Jnr was born 6 December 1869 in Brecon, he was the son [more]
Mount House was already in existence in 1699 when it was mentioned in Rate books as belonging to Ellis Lloyd Esq. of Pen y Lan. It was situated next to the Nags Head Inn and [more]
© Graham Lloyd 2012-2022. Wrexham History website was established 31st Dec 2012. This site is Archived for the British Library by the: UK Web Archiving Consortium.