Wheelwrights Arms in it's Heyday.
The Wheelwrights Arms was built in 1864 and closed as a pub around 2002.
It was a Marstons Border house when it closed.
In 2014 it was finally converted to residential use.
Previous landlords include:
John Valentine 1859 – 1868
Joseph Valentine 1880 – 1895
William Holt 1911
Mary Emily Jones up to May 1948
Edward John Davies May 1948 on
Neville Williams. 1970s – 1980s
Wheelwrights Arms in it’s Heyday. Mrs Aubrey (with Basket) owned shop on Stryt Issa. She gave the children of Afoneitha and Stryt Issa confectionery every easter. Emlyn Davies 2nd row left. Wheelwrights Arms. Wheelwrights Arms in 2008 (c)Graham Lloyd Wheelwrights Arms, Penycae 1970s with one of the many carnival parades passing. Wheelwrights Arms in 2008 (c)Graham Lloyd
Inventory & Valuation 1948.
Total Page Visits: 511 - Today Page Visits: 3