Trevor Railway Halt.
According to the Official Handbook of Stations the station handled both goods and passenger traffic in 1956 and the goods yard was equipped with a 3 ton crane.
There were also private sidings from the neighbourbood of the station to the firebrick works in the middle of the village (via a level crossing), and to the Cefn Mawr Monsanto works. The latter also connected to the Pontcysyllte Branch, and via the Rhos Branch eventually rejoined the main line on the outskirts of Wrexham. J.C.Edwards sidings.
|2 June 1862||Station opened|
|18 January 1965||Closed to passengers|
|2 Nov 1964||Closed to goods|