1910s

Chas T. W. Tooth Motor Body Builder

Chas T. W. Tooth workers pose with the newly finished Saldon Coach no.14. The picture was taken 1915-6. The sign states: Coachwork by Chas. T. W. Tooth, Motor Body Builder. Chato works, Highgate Yard, Wrexham. [more]

Plas Acton, Wrexham
1800s

Plas Acton, Wrexham

Plas Acton was built about 1860 for John James who was one of the leading lawyers in the town. He was the son of Thomas James of Wem, Salop, who started the law partnership of [more]

As it was!

The S.S. Ruabon

SS Ruabon, built by W. Gray & Co. Ltd., West Hartlepool in 1891 and owned at the time of her loss by Ruabon SS. Co. Ltd. (J. Cory & Sons, Ltd.), Cardiff, was a British [more]

1900s

Trevor Railway Halt

Trevor Railway Halt. Trevor railway halt was formerly a small station on the Ruabon to Barmouth line. The line was double track between Ruabon and Llangollen and there was a signal box at Trevor. According [more]