Class photograph from Victoria School Wrexham taken in 1935. Kindly supplied by Victoria School.
April 2014 saw the demolition of the former Remploy Factory that once stood in Rhosddu. Source: Film and photographs Graham Lloyd.
Wrexham Cemetery Entrance 1895
Rhosddu Infants Reception Class in Prices Lane Park in 1960/61. Source: Kindly supplied by Frederick Czulowski.
Mr. D. D. Pierce, Watchmaker, Jeweller, Optician and Medalist, Hope Street. Mr. D. D. Pierce has been established in Wrexham in 1874. At present he occupies what may be fairly described as a leading position [more]
When ROBERT SHUKER COMBERBACH was listed in Pigots` Directory 1844 , the Lion House was being used as a hotel, it must have been a respectable place as many celebratory events were held there. Robert [more]
Jane Williams was born in Anglesey about 1823, she was the daughter of Hugh and Grace Williams of Careg-Cwrnach, a smallholding in Amlwch. In 1843 she married John Curry, a copper miner from the same [more]