Wayside station on the former Wrexham, Mold and Connah’s Quay Railway line between Shotton and Wrexham. Opened with the line in 1866, it was renamed Gwersyllt in 1959. The station is 3.5 km (2¼ miles) north [more]
Small selection of photographs showing the various stages of Wrexham Bypass construction (A483) in 1989. Source: kindly supplied by Mary Ellen Freeman from her late brothers collection.
Wrexham and District Transport Bus 1918. Source: Ebay
The S.S. Wrexham and it’s Captain. The Russian passengers/cargo ship “Nord II” (1366 GRT; L 73,1m; l 10,7m; launched 1903) was bought in 1905 by Great Central Railway in Grimsby and renamed the S.S. Wrexham. [more]
Transport in the Wrexham area. The largest town in the north of Wales and the administrative centre of the wider Wrexham County Borough, located in the east of the region. It is situated between the [more]
Wrights of Wrexham (Buses) Mike Wright’s talk on Wrights of Wrexham (Penycae) Filmed at Penycae History Group May 2015 Why not share YOUR memories with us, contact us for more info. Some pictures Clive Paul [more]