View of the old Town Hall that once stood on Town Hill, Wrexham. Taken around 1935, showing the direction sign to Mold and the Coast.
Shop frontage of E.R. Hughes – The Bon, top of Town Hill in 1966. Source: Leaderlive.
This poor quality picture shows Williamson’s Butchers. 20 Town Hill, Wrexham. around 1896
John Williams, 7-8, Town Hill, Wrexham 1879 Wholesale and family wine and spirit merchants established 1808. The business was established in 1808 by the father of Thomas Williams of Liverpool, Thomas was the uncle of [more]