From Left – Stewart Williams, David Thornley and Mark Edwards. Berwyn Dodd looks on. Source: First published 2017 by Local Bygone (c)NWNMedia.
An interesting view point of the Stiwt in Rhos, taken 1960
The Stiwt Theatre. Formerly the “Miner’s Institute” (Plas Mwynwyr), which was built in 1926 and dominated the social and cultural life of the village until 1977 when it closed. The local council, which had purchased [more]
Mine workers getting on public transport in 1938. Broad Street, Rhos, Wrexham. Bersham Colliery Pic supplied by NWN Media