Ponciau Pubs Wrexham. Australia Arms. Ponciau. Royal Oak. Ponciau. Fennant Road, Ponciau Colliers Arms. Chapel Street, Ponciau. Horse & Jockey. Chapel Street, Ponciau. The Sun. North Road, Ponciau. The Hand. Ponciau. The Pigeon Inn. Ponciau. [more]
The Wheelwrights Arms was built in 1864 and closed as a pub around 2002. It was a Marstons Border house when it closed. In 2014 it was finally converted to residential use. Previous landlords include: [more]
ABBOTSFIELD PRIORY HOTEL 29 Rhosddu Road, Wrexham. (On the corner of Rhosddu Road and Grosvenor Road.) Originally built as a house in 1863, by J. C. Gummow, architect, for Mr. Edward Jones, it later became [more]
Wrexham History Source: Memories of the Bulls Head, Rhos Narrated by Bill Portmadoc-Jones.