A view up Penybryn, first on the right is the Highgate Inn.
Charles Thomas Whiteman Tooth workers pose with the newly finished Saloon Coach no.14. The picture was taken late 1920s. Mike Fenton can confirm that its registration number was UN 2150, and was a Guy BB [more]
Originally located opposite the Bowling Green pub in Penybryn, the Pentice was built 1661 and demolished 1891.
Penybryn Service Station, Penybryn, Wrexham in 1967.