We’ve had this picture for quite some time but until today when we zoomed in never noticed the faces staring out. Wonder who they were?
Official opening of War Memorial Hospital,Rhosddu Road, Wrexham, it was opened by HRH Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester, on 9th June 1926. Wrexham people raised the money to build the Memorial Hospital between 1918 – [more]
There was at Chirk a small hospital, primarily for children, which had been establish in about 1900 at Brynkinalt Cottage, Chirk Green, by Lady Rosamund Trevor, Countess of Bantry, who was second wife of Arthur [more]