This year (1968) the First XI enjoyed a generally successful season, losing only one of its twelve matches. Fine victories were obtained over Lindisfarne College, King’s School Chester, and the Old Wrexhamians, while it is [more]
Source: The Wrexhamian – the magazine of Grove Park Boys’ Grammar school, Wrexham July 1968.
Grove Park Boys’ Grammar School Staff photo from 1972. This was the last year of the Grammar School. The photograph was published in The Wrexhamian July 1972 – The school magazine. Source: The Wrexhamian; FC.
Grove Park Theatre 21st birthday celebration dinner at the Wynnstay Arms Hotel Wrexham. The full programme includes 21 years of history by J. Emrys Williams. Source: Kindly donated by Margaret Hayes of Wrexham.
Building Work in progress to convert the Sunday school of the former Hill Street Chapel, which was demolished. The only surviving bit of the chapel is a small length of wall visible in the foyer [more]
Groves School, Wrexham. Founded in 1896 as part of the Grove Park School for Boys, the school was accommodated in the old Grove Park School buildings. By 1925 the school had some 300 pupils who [more]