Clarke Bros, Butchers Shop, Chester Street, c 1930s.
Guildhall Square, Chester Street, Wrexham 1905. The ivy covered building on the left was the Municipal Building, more commonly known as the Guildhall, at one time the building was a grammar school. The building in [more]
Chester Street, Wrexham 1922. A view of Chester Street looking towards it’s junction with Lambpit Street and Holt Street. On the left was the long established fish and game shop of Cross and Roberts. Next [more]
Ready for action, Wrexham Fire Brigade 1930s. Two photographs taken in the 1930s at the old fire station, library and civic buildings on Chester Street. Source: Dial 999 Magazine.
The People’s Market being built in Wrexham during the 1980’s
A LITTLE PIECE OF HISTORY! Exciting recent addition to our vintage silver stock, a lovely silver notebook and card case once owned by Captain Henry William Dyke, who was the Assistant Commander on the White [more]
SEVEN STARS. Chester Street, Wrexham. The Seven Stars, was previously named ‘The Star’ which is a Grade II listed building and was originally built in 1898 to the designs of Thomas Price of Liverpool. It [more]