(5 March 1892 – 24 March 1952) participant of the First World War, from 1919 a second lieutenant of the Polish Army, graduate of the Higher Military School in 1926.
Officer of the permanent deputation service, in 1932 the captain of the commissariat in the 8th Infantry Division, then lieutenant colonel and head of stewardess The command of the District III Corps in Grodno and the quartermaster of the 6th Infantry Division.
Prisoner in Lithuania, prisoner of Kozielsk, then head of the Service of Supply and Transport of Units of the Army in the Middle East. Decorated, among others ZKZ, four times KW and the Cross of Independence.
Grave ref: Wrexham Cemetery Section D, gr. 9943.
Source: Researched by Graham Lloyd; Grave Photograph Graham Lloyd.
Polish Burials at Wrexham Cemetery.