Rhos Railway Station including Pant Halt & Brook Street Sidings.
Operated by Great Western Railways. The GWR opened a goods line to Rhos on 1st October 1901. Passenger traffic commenced on 1st March 1905 and ceased on 1st January 1931, but excursions continued from the station until the mid 1950s. The line closed completely on 14th October 1963 and the station was demolished shortly afterwards.