Regent Street, Wrexham 1913

Regent Street, Wrexham 1913

Regent Street, Wrexham 1913.

Looking towards the railway station with Bradley Road off to the left. The open-topped tram is making it’s way from the Mold Road. The stone building on the left was the old Infirmary of 1838 which is now Glyndwr College of Art.

Regent Street, Wrexham 1913


Source: Postcard



Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply