ABERCROMBIE – A wild goose chase
The Cross & Market Street, Rhos
St. Johns Parish Church, Rhos Church of St John Evangelist. A grade II listed building, built in 1852 and consecrated on 4 October 1853. A good example of a Romanesque Revival church, it is Norman [more]
Chamber houses in Brook Street, Rhos. Picture taken around 1980. Source: NENE Calendar. Total Page Visits: 493 – Today Page Visits: 3
From Left – Stewart Williams, David Thornley and Mark Edwards. Berwyn Dodd looks on. Source: First published 2017 by Local Bygone (c)NWNMedia. Total Page Visits: 493 – Today Page Visits: 3
© Graham Lloyd 2012-2020. Wrexham History website was established 31st Dec 2012. This site is Archived for the British Library by the: UK Web Archiving Consortium.