The objects are to promote the study of genealogy and history, for the public benefit, to encourage the preservation and transcription of headstones, memorials and relevant documents.
Access to the database is currently FREE.
Benefits of membership?
- You will have detailed access to our database currently under construction.
- Access to X-tras in the database e.g. Scholarship Examination June 1926.
- Access to members only content.
- Database search functions
- Comment enabled on posts and database entries.
We may add further benefits of membership as available.
Can I cancel my membership?
You may cancel your membership at anytime by using the link supplied in the account section following registration.
We do not offer a refund of membership fees.
How much is Membership?
See below for the Membership options.
Can I make a donation to fund the project?
If you would like to make a donation we are happy to receive any amount, large or small. If you would like to make a donation please contact us and we will give you the various payment options available.
Need to know more?
You are more than welcome to ask us questions via our contact page here.
The following membership levels will apply from 1st February 2018.