Lodge Railway Halt 1905.
Lodge Halt near Brymbo comprised of a basic wooden platform on each side of the line. A GWR report in 1925 stated that a shelter was provided on each platform so presumably one was added on the Down platform after this picture was taken. The village of Lodge was a victim of the expansion of Brymbo Steelworks and much of it was demolished in the 1960s, the residents being rehoused by the steel company. Lodge Halt closed 1st January 1931.
Source: Marcher Railways; Pacer Archives.