Hope Street, Wrexham 1927

Hope Street, Wrexham 1927

Hope Street, Wrexham 1927.

Looking towards the former Talbot buildings, Hope Street continues to the left and Queen Street, goes off to the right. Many may recall the stores of Oliver’s, Francis the Chemist, Hunter’s Tea Stores and the Maypole. Left of centre was the household drapery shop of W. and J. Pritchard who were in business in the same place as far back as 1886, the site then occupied by Marks and Spencers and today it is occupied by QD Stores.

Hope Street, Wrexham 1927



Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply