Hightown Railway Halt.
Hightown Halt railway station was a station in Caia Park, Wrexham. The station was opened on 9 July 1913 and closed on 10 September 1962.
Hightown Halt on the Wrexham to Ellesmere line, after passing the Caia Road Railway Sidings, the next stop was the Hightown Halt which was located just off the Whitegate Road in Hightown. Continuing on towards Ellesmere, the line first passed the Abenbury Brickworks Sidings before crossing the Abenbury Viaduct which was just passed the former Rubery, Owen & Co’s buildings, the line continues on towards the Cadbury’s Railway Sidings.