FLEECE VAULTS. 22 Hope Street, Wrexham.
The Fleece first appears in 1804. A.N. Palmer’s records show that it had a bowling green behind the pub and appears to have gained a reputation as a haunt for the ladies of the town.
It also appears in the 1833 survey. In 1835 the licensee was Jane Edwards. Once a Bent’s house the Fleece was demolished in the 1960s.
More pubs of Wrexham here.