Church Street, Wrexham 1928.
The name Church Street is recorded as far back as 1692. On the left was the shop of Breeze Bros, printers, who also published postcards. Further on the left was a Post Office and then the entrance to Temple Row. The buildings on the right included The Baby shop and Globe Boot Co, these are now listed buildings. The two shops nearer the Church, on the right, were demolished and replaced with two new buildings, built in their place to attempt to match the existing architecture in the street.