The Church House, Regent Street 1909

Church House, Regent Street 1909

The Church House, Regent Street 1909.

The Church House was, for many years a centre for a variety of activities: lectures, meetings, exhibitions and election meetings. Many of the older generation may remember the dances which were regularly held there. The Church House was demolished in 1972 as part of the large redevelopment scheme which completely changed this part of town.

Church House, Regent Street 1909


 



Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply