Chirk Green Co-operative.
Police Station, Wrexham 1980s
Wrexham and District Transport Bus 1918
Chirk Mill 1909. Chirk Mill was one of the dozen or so watermills in use at one time along the banks of the River Ceiriog, the site was used to grind corn as early as [more]
On the canal, near Chirk 1995 Total Page Visits: 543 – Today Page Visits: 3
Chirk Village 1908. The village is known as Y Waun(Moorland) in welsh. Once owned by the Myddelton family, the village was sold by auction in 1911 just a short time after this postcard. Total [more]
© Graham Lloyd 2012-2020. Wrexham History website was established 31st Dec 2012. This site is Archived for the British Library by the: UK Web Archiving Consortium.