Chester Street, Wrexham 1922.
A view of Chester Street looking towards it’s junction with Lambpit Street and Holt Street. On the left was the long established fish and game shop of Cross and Roberts. Next was the outfitters, Evans and Davies and higher up the street was the Guildhall Square. In the right foreground is the Feathers Inn formerly the Plume of Feathers which, for many years was owned by the Meredith family of Pentre Bychan. The building higher up on the right are still there but, most of the area in the background was demolished in 1989 to make room for the Peoples Market.
Source: Postcard; Trade Directory of Wrexham.