D. Roberts & Sons (Rhos) Ltd. Market Street, Rhos. Adverts from the Rhos Herald 7th May 1960. Source: Rhos Herald 7th May 1960.
Pictures kindly supplied by Grenville Foulkes who worked at the Wrexham plant as a workshop fitter and machine operator. Gren started working at the Wrexham plant in 1957. Source: all images kindly supplied by Grenville [more]
The Inventory & Valuation of the Wheelwright Arms in Penycae by A. Kent Jones auctioneers of Regent Street, Wrexham. The valuation is dated 28th May 1948. Inventory & Valuation of Furniture Trade Utensils at Wheelwright [more]
1 Regent Street,Wrexham. Records show the Regent Tavern existed from 1840 to the 1960s. Landlord between 1950 and 1960 was Griff Robinson. It was demolished in the late 1960s and a branch of the Abbey [more]
Mount Street, Wrexham c1900 showing the Union Vaults on right, Nags Head and brewery on the left. With St. Giles Parish Church dominating the skyline. Source: Tom Farrell collection.
Can you name anyone pictured? Let us know. L-R: 2nd left Jack Walley. Source: Original photograph supplied by Geoff Wilding.
This painting, believed to be by a female artist was painted c1770 and is rarely seen. Source: Kindly supplied by Geoff Wilding.
Rory Storm and the Hurricanes Wrexham Fareway Beat Club 1965. Members of the band included Ringo Starr, Rory Storm, Tony Brian. Source: NWNMedia