This set of nine photographs were taken in 1976 from the top of the former Wrexham Police Station tower by Kazik Kowalski and kindly shared to Wrexham History by Frederick Czulowski. Source: All photographs (c) [more]
Presented by Pam Rhodes with the Rhos Male Voice Choir & the Rhos Orpheus Choir. Conducted by John Glyn Williams. Organist Haydn Bowen. Source: First published by BBC 1992. Shared with kind permission of the [more]
D. Roberts & Sons (Rhos) Ltd. Market Street, Rhos. Adverts from the Rhos Herald 7th May 1960. Source: Rhos Herald 7th May 1960.
Pictures kindly supplied by Grenville Foulkes who worked at the Wrexham plant as a workshop fitter and machine operator. Gren started working at the Wrexham plant in 1957. Source: all images kindly supplied by Grenville [more]
The Inventory & Valuation of the Wheelwright Arms in Penycae by A. Kent Jones auctioneers of Regent Street, Wrexham. The valuation is dated 28th May 1948. Inventory & Valuation of Furniture Trade Utensils at Wheelwright [more]
1 Regent Street,Wrexham. Records show the Regent Tavern existed from 1840 to the 1960s. Landlord between 1950 and 1960 was Griff Robinson. It was demolished in the late 1960s and a branch of the Abbey [more]
Mount Street, Wrexham c1900 showing the Union Vaults on right, Nags Head and brewery on the left. With St. Giles Parish Church dominating the skyline. Source: Tom Farrell collection.
Can you name anyone pictured? Let us know. L-R: 2nd left Jack Walley. Source: Original photograph supplied by Geoff Wilding.
This painting, believed to be by a female artist was painted c1770 and is rarely seen. Source: Kindly supplied by Geoff Wilding.