The Wheelwrights Arms was built in 1864 and closed as a pub around 2002. It was a Marstons Border house when it closed. In 2014 it was finally converted to residential use. Previous landlords include: [more]
ABBOTSFIELD PRIORY HOTEL 29 Rhosddu Road, Wrexham. (On the corner of Rhosddu Road and Grosvenor Road.) Originally built as a house in 1863, by J. C. Gummow, architect, for Mr. Edward Jones, it later became [more]
The above drawing is by Dave Edwards and shows The Maelor Restaurant and Temperance Hotel, in High Street, Rhos, which was later known as the Maelor Tea Rooms, and managed by the Hughes family. Whilst [more]
Trevor’s Hotel. Demolished in the late 1960s it once stood on the corner of Caxton Place and Regent Street. Source: NWN Media
Wrexham History Source: Memories of the Bulls Head, Rhos Narrated by Bill Portmadoc-Jones.