Dr Beeching considered the long line from Ruabon to Barmouth along the Dee valley to be surplus to requirements and its complete closure was scheduled for 18th January 1965. In the autumn of its days [more]
Built in 1911 this Peckett 0-4-0ST, number 1255 is seen at Trevor Silica Works on 28 July 1948. Source: Kidderminster Railway Museum.
Trevor Railway Halt. Trevor railway halt was formerly a small station on the Ruabon to Barmouth line. The line was double track between Ruabon and Llangollen and there was a signal box at Trevor. According [more]
J. C. Edwards Railway Sidings at Trevor in 1957