This photograph shows the altar in 1950, kindly supplied by Geoff Wilding. Source: Geoff Wilding
New Church House, Regent Street, Wrexham Source: Wrexham History Postcard Collection.
Peters Memorial Chapel – Tallarn Green Methodist Church. The present building is the 3rd place of Methodist worship in the village of Tallarn Green. The founders of the Primitive Methodist movement, Hugh Bourne and William [more]
St. Johns Parish Church, Rhos Church of St John Evangelist. A grade II listed building, built in 1852 and consecrated on 4 October 1853. A good example of a Romanesque Revival church, it is Norman [more]
All Saints Church is located in the southern part of Ruabon parish and is the church of All Saints, generously provided for public worship by James Ormrod in 1889. The dark red sandstone for the [more]
Plas Bennion was once a mining community that stood between Wynn Hall and Plas Madoc on the newly established boundary of the parishes of Penycae and Ruabon. To make a religious provision for the fifty [more]
In Memoriam – John Thomas, Maelor View, Johnstown. In 1912, exactly 105 years ago, Mount Pleasant Church Officer John Evans’ (Victoria Street, Rhos) crafts a beautiful eulogy on the passing of his departed spiritual ‘brother’ [more]
Mount Pleasant, Ponciau. Annual Report 1946. Download a copy of Mount Pleasant, Ponciau. Annual Report 1946 Mount Pleasant, Ponciau. Annual Report 1946 Source: Original kindly supplied by Michael Rowland