Elizabeth & Benjamin Wilding, taken at the back door of their two up / two down on Kings Mills Road, Hightown near to the Hightown Barracks. Exact year not known. Source: Kindly supplied by Geoff [more]
An aerial shot of Bryn Offa School, Wrexham taken in 1977 by Aerofilms.
Source: Clwyd Record Office.
Source: Tom Farrell; Google.
Two views of Carnegie Free Library at Coedpoeth.
Opened 8th February 1974 closed as Plas Madoc Leisure Centre 24th April 2014. The final hour in photographs supplied by Paul Davies. Thanks must go to the staff who have served the community for so [more]
April 2014 saw the demolition of the former Remploy Factory that once stood in Rhosddu. Source: Film and photographs Graham Lloyd.
A rare view of the three rows of houses that once stood on Plas Bennion Road, long since demolished. Also see Plas Bennion Mission Church. Source: John Davies; Maps – National Library of Scotland.
Mr. D. D. Pierce, Watchmaker, Jeweller, Optician and Medalist, Hope Street. Mr. D. D. Pierce has been established in Wrexham in 1874. At present he occupies what may be fairly described as a leading position [more]