Glynn Cinema, Wrexham (Looking Back)
Hortons Jewellers, Church Street, Wrexham
27 Hope Street, Wrexham. The first reference to the Black Lion was recorded in 1770, it appears in the 1833 survey and again in the1872 survey. On 18th July 1895 David Dobie, an employee of [more]
The Philanthropic Order of True Ivorites commonly referred to as the Ivorites Society or The Ivorites (Yr Iforiaid) was a friendly society founded in Wrexham in 1836. The Order of True Ivorites was founded by [more]
What is known about John Griffiths is that he was a tailor, who lived in Yorke Street, and that he married Jessie Clark in All Saints Church, Runcorn, on 17 September 1867. John was born [more]
© Graham Lloyd 2012-2021. Wrexham History website was established 31st Dec 2012. This site is Archived for the British Library by the: UK Web Archiving Consortium.