Kathy Dougall Publicity Photo 1950s
Hippodrome light to take pride of place at Wrexham’s Tŷ Pawb
Emrys Hughes shares memories of his days as a miner. Filmed at Bersham Colliery 29th September 2013 in the North Wales Miners Association Trust Ltd mobile museum. All communities have their stories to tell, but [more]
Sunk during the 1860s by a Mr Blakewell, an eminent mining engineer, who owned the Brynkinallt Coal Co Ltd. The mine was purchased in 1893 by Mr William Young Craig (formerly the MP for North [more]
© Graham Lloyd 2012-2019. Wrexham History website was established 31st Dec 2012. This site is Archived for the British Library by the: UK Web Archiving Consortium.