Rossett Mill Postcard 1906. The above is an experiment with text to speech, still needs a bit of work.
Penygelli School, Coedpoeth 1930s. Class 6.
Trevor Railway Halt. Trevor railway halt was formerly a small station on the Ruabon to Barmouth line. The line was double track between Ruabon and Llangollen and there was a signal box at Trevor. According [more]
In Memoriam – John Thomas, Maelor View, Johnstown. In 1912, exactly 105 years ago, Mount Pleasant Church Officer John Evans’ (Victoria Street, Rhos) crafts a beautiful eulogy on the passing of his departed spiritual ‘brother’ [more]
Mount Pleasant, Ponciau. Annual Report 1946. Download a copy of Mount Pleasant, Ponciau. Annual Report 1946 Mount Pleasant, Ponciau. Annual Report 1946 Source: Original kindly supplied by Michael Rowland
Regent Street, Wrexham 1903. Viewed looking towards the railway station. The tram is about to take the curve into Hill Street. The stone faced building on he left, formerly the Maelor Hotel, later became Astons [more]
Chirk Village 1908. The village is known as Y Waun(Moorland) in welsh. Once owned by the Myddelton family, the village was sold by auction in 1911 just a short time after this postcard.
The Church House, Regent Street 1909. The Church House was, for many years a centre for a variety of activities: lectures, meetings, exhibitions and election meetings. Many of the older generation may remember the dances [more]
Regent Street, Wrexham 1913. Looking towards the railway station with Bradley Road off to the left. The open-topped tram is making it’s way from the Mold Road. The stone building on the left was the [more]