The Leader – October 2017 A memorial built to commemorate those who made the ultimate sacrifice during the First World War has been unveiled. The memorial garden at Bellevue Park in Wrexham was officially opened [more]
This rare postcard in mint condition is from our collection. It was engraved by Newman & Co. London and published by E. Hughes & Son, Wrexham. 1809 Engraved by Newman & Co. London. Published by [more]
Selection of pictures of the former Co-operative that once occupied several locations on Abbot Street, Wrexham. Photographer DG Thomas Central Arcade Wrexham Taken 1902/03. Hand Inn on the right (back of Town Hall) Sun Inn [more]
The following pictures of St. George’s Cresent were taken by Thomas Grantham Wright during the mid to late 1970s, kindly supplied by Hayley Angel Paice-Wright. Kirby’s * Late 1970s Wrexham Late 1970s Wrexham Late 1970s Wrexham [more]
New Church House, Regent Street, Wrexham Source: Wrexham History Postcard Collection.
Pictures of the former ROSE & CROWN that once stood at 17, Chester Street, Wrexham. For Wrexham Pubs, Clubs and Hotels Source: Unknown source (if you are/know the copyright holder please let us know [more]
This was taken circa 1930s, before becoming the Registry Office for Wrexham. Source: Tom Farrell.
These pictures of Victoria Inn, 1 Farndon Street, Wrexham are kindly shared by Mark Griffiths and were both taken circa 1990. Source: Mark Griffiths.