Regent Street, Wrexham 1903. Viewed looking towards the railway station. The tram is about to take the curve into Hill Street. The stone faced building on he left, formerly the Maelor Hotel, later became Astons [more]
Chirk Village 1908. The village is known as Y Waun(Moorland) in welsh. Once owned by the Myddelton family, the village was sold by auction in 1911 just a short time after this postcard.
The Church House, Regent Street 1909. The Church House was, for many years a centre for a variety of activities: lectures, meetings, exhibitions and election meetings. Many of the older generation may remember the dances [more]
Regent Street, Wrexham 1913. Looking towards the railway station with Bradley Road off to the left. The open-topped tram is making it’s way from the Mold Road. The stone building on the left was the [more]