Want to know more?

A LITTLE PIECE OF HISTORY!

A LITTLE PIECE OF HISTORY! Exciting recent addition to our vintage silver stock, a lovely silver notebook and card case once owned by Captain Henry William Dyke, who was the Assistant Commander on the White [more]

Stiwt
Cinema & Theatre

Stiwt Theatre – Rhosllanerchrugog

The Stiwt Theatre. Formerly the “Miner’s Institute” (Plas Mwynwyr), which was built in 1926 and dominated the social and cultural life of the village until 1977 when it closed. The local council, which had purchased [more]